Found this on the WWW, & was surprise that Street Fighter was on the list. "I"
thought that it was a good conversion from 2d to 3d & the moves were entertaining!
PLUS! The bugs running around KOF12, no doubt that its get the number 1 spot.
1. King of Fighters 12 (every freaking thing!)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (can be cleared in 5 hours, bad multiplayer maps,
3. Fight Night Round 4 (bad controls, A.I & lack of realism)
4. Bionic Commando (poor plot, overly linear)
5. Section 8 (buggy & unbalanced with no community)
6. Prototype (shallow & repetitive)
7. League of Legends (rushed out)
8. Empire: Total War (pathetic AI, multiplayer balance)
9. Street Fighter 4 (poor balance & silly new moves)
10. Madworld (dumbed down "God Hand")