Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Reasons to buy a PS3

If "you" the reader is thinking twice on getting this great console, have a view at
all the right reasons so says "I" the "so called" writer.




Pumped up yet?



PLUS! Vengeful Girlfriend Destroys PS3 with Hammer
Remember the gal who destroyed the X-Box, well here's another but this
time on the PS3!
They are simply inhuman! DAMN! "I" wish this guy
would burn her shoe collection!




"I" the writer thinks that this chick has no soul...



BONUS! A happy song

After a miserable day, "I" the "freaking" writer guaran "DAMN!" tee
that this
song will make you feel as happy as a kid who gets a Happy Meal.


2 comments:

Aidi-Safuan said...

wahahahaha....poor the PS3!

"I" the writer said...

Yeah, it was beaten down by a hot girl with a cold heart