A chick on this! Forum asked the Ultimate question, seems that this gal is puzzled
by how popular this Anime character is despite Nagato's (from The Melancholy of
Haruhi Suzumiya) strange behavior & character.
"She" asks: As a girl, I can’t understand why Nagato is so popular!?
& "she" replies, she’s a gloomy virgin who never changes her expression.
Living with her wouldn’t be fun at all, and she isn’t even very cute.
In spite of all this, why?!
So natural such a heretical assertion would be devoured by some interesting
responses by fans & non fans alike:
- The OP is unpopular!
- Because she’s way cuter than you.
- Nice one, old woman.
- Women, go home!
- For a creepy otaku, a bright and chirpy girl is frightening. It’s the same
reason Rei Ayanami is popular. The end.
- He’s right.
- It’s because she’s 2D.
- I’m a guy, but I understand what the OP means…
- But it’s all about Tsruya-san and Asakura, right?
- I’m a girl, but I do think Nagato is cute.
- Nagato’s goodness stems from her gloominess (reticence). From her lack of
breasts. These emphasis her cuteness. The lack of these creates the supreme beauty.
- 2ch’s women aren’t women, so ignore her, Nagato’s cuteness is abnormal.
- Lately it’s all about Haruhi. It can’t be helped.
- Haruhi’s cute, isn’t she?
- There are too many serious responses here…
- Your just jealous! (my comment)
PLUS! Awesome Tee's
Is this what Ray, Egon, Winston & Venkman by "Dont cross the streams"?
Get it here!
Who ever knew Mario was into this...DAMN! Power up's must be additive huh
Wear his conspiracy here!
If only zombies were this dumb...
Show off it's stupidity here
Bonus! Quote of the Day
It would seem that my Quote of the Day page seems to be popular with unusual
Japanese "secret" massages, what could this mean? An underground organization
is using my all so "sweet" blog for its devious plans to take over the world?
quote of the day!
I'm not so sure if that accent is the real deal. Homeboy's probably from
Detroit or something.
-R2-D2: Beneath the Dome- Samuel L. Jackson