Sunday, 29 November 2009

Justice Society of America on Smallville!

Who's the "real" Smallville fan please stand up! Please stand up! Well its
me...
Entertainment Weekly reported that the "League" will make its appearance,
February 5th '10.
So mark your calenders DC nerds, Smallville: Absolute Justice
is an 2 hour special TV movie. Here are some shots that will make your pants wet.



Green Arrow (Justin Hartley), Hawkman (Michael Shanks)



Doctor Fate (Brent Stait) and Stargirl (Britt Irvin)


Plus! Kamen Rider Den O
"I" the writer has just finished watching the Final Kamen Rider Den O movie! DAMN!
After 49 episodes & 4 movies, "I" find myself indulge by their "henshin" (transformations)
sounds plus! "I" found out that "they" the Imagin had their own MTV, believe it!




"I" was 1st captivated by Kiva cause of the design, then moved on to Decade.
Which was fun watchin', as "you" the watcher get to experience all kinds of Riders
from different worlds. Then "I" noticed something, somehow Den O was in all of them.
Both the promos & the movies seem to have other Riders in them (Kiva & Decade)
So! "I" download the whole series.




It was fun show though, the storyline wasn't that strong in my view but the
characters really stand out. Recently read that the series will have a sequel!
Chou Den-O! DAMN! Cant wait for that..."I" have turned into a Kamen Rider
FREAK!


Bonus! Chain Of Events T-Shirt
In the world of gaming, some mishaps are bound to happen. This! Is an example
of what could happen if "you" the player fire at the wrong guy...Want it? If "you"
the reader had a credit card & has some extra money to "burn"
get this awesome
Tee
here.




quote of the day!
They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well, damn them! You and me, Max,
we're gonna give 'em back their heroes!

-Mad Max- Fifi

No comments: