Monday, 4 January 2010

Character lunch boxes

Some good food design, even a beggar wouldn't eat! But! A pig would! Get a
better wider network of pictures at
AnnaTheRed's gallery at Flickr







PLUS! Nostalgic TV
A new segment for my web crib, a new renovated room piled with
sweet old-school theme from the magic box called T.V.


Remember Banana-Man? Who knew that eating a Banana could prove superhero'ish?




quote of the day!
You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.
-Buddy- Elf

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

I thought they are toys for a moment, esp the ones made of eggs^^
Will be so touched if a girl make them for me...sob...

"I" the writer said...

Ya bub, a kawaii girl that says, "I stayed up late just to make it look like the Final Fantasy Character you like, hope it taste good" My heart will melt for both the girl & the bento...Dreams....