Sunday, 9 August 2009

My new play-thing

Miss me? "I" the freakin' writer has been through a "happenin" weekend. My new toy
has kept me busy, playing with it seems to be an endless! Getting it to be the substitute
of my "old" workspace is time wrenching!



"I" the writer has been transferring, installing, testing & configuring was the only thing
"I" the writer has been doing for the whole Sunday. DAMN! The only scary info was,
XP was a dangerous O.S on this laptop. Searching for the answers was mind-wrecking!
After all that time, "I" the freakin' writer was forced to use the "Vista" program! DAMMIT!

Using Vista is an out-of-this-world experience! The interface kinda SUX! XP is still da
BOMB!
Even with a 4gig RAM, it still kinda lags. Anyone has any advise so "I" the writer
can use the freakin' Vista with ease...At least my CS3 programs work like a charm.

Well at least "I" the writer got what "I" the freakin' writer wants. After saving & not
eating, "I" the freakin' writer got this new toy. Hopes it last for 5 years like my old laptop.

FIGURES - coming to a store near you!






A black Masterpiece Prime? Get outta here!






Cool!































































quote of the day!
I just want to hear "I love you" instead of "Take it, you tight, little snatch."
-Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds- Tiffani

No comments: