Thursday, 18 June 2009

Revenge of the Fallen Tickets

A rough day has descended onto my little life-line today, "I" the writer was in a
5 hour meeting & hearing nothing but gibberish from old farts but it all went away
as "I" the writer finally got tickets for the movie that "I" the writer has been waiting
for all this while, Transformers 2! YEAH!



Finally! 8 tickets with all me peeps. Revenge is coming & "I" the writer will be at the
1st show! Whoa-Ha!
Don't delay Ulti-Fans, & get your tickets before they are as rare
as the Optimus Prime figure!


FIGURES - coming to a store near you!




Does the Japanese make good PVC's or what!


New! Marvel Select line. 7" tall, Woooooooooooo








DAMN!












1:1 scale!























quote of the day!
I always liked short guys and Artoo was my ultimate short guy. He had
that one great eye. I *loved* looking into that eye.

-R2-D2: Beneath the Dome- Candy Clark

No comments: