Thursday, 25 June 2009

The Revenge has Fallen?

Spoilers! so if you haven't seen the movie...Don't freaking read this! but if you
want to tickle your "spoiler" bone, then get onto this boat!


Reviews, reviews, reviews. "I" the writer bet "you" the reader has read tons of them,
they are popping out like wine bottles on New Year's. This Summer Blockbuster movie was
reviewed by amateurs & professionals writers alike. This is "my" so-call review. My story...


"I" the writer was so so soooo damn excited by this movie that "I" the writer bought
the tickets a week before the movie, as "you" the readers has read my previous post.
The amount of news/updates/sneak previews has been all over my WWW ever since this
movie was announce! DAMN!
The day "I" the writer has been waiting for has finally arrived.

As "I" the writer entered the cinema, my heart was pumping with excitement & thinking,

"DAMN! TRANSFORMERS 2 is here!"
The 1st scene was filled with "exploding" here, there
& everywhere but, a ticket confusion came upon me! DAMMIT! How can a cinema be so
blockheaded! It's freaking Transformers 2 & they dare call "I" the writer out!? F++K!
Lucky it all came to an end with "I" the writer being victorious! Boo Ya!


The movie was kinda good, you get to see many different Transformers & the explosions was
1st class. The comedy was out of this world with suggestive stuff without be so provocative.
The storyline line was nice as they related the history between humans & the robot aliens with
a few G1 themes in it like "space bridge".


BUT! "I" the writer has only 1 complaint, why did the humans get most of the screen-time?
"I"
the writer thought it was called TRANSFORMERS & not HUMANS. You get to see many robots
but not enough time to take notice of them, like Sideways who died without transforming & Jolt,
who "jolt'ed" Optimus with spare parts. The Fallen being all so powerful as they described him to
be was b+++h slapped & destroyed by Powered-Up Prime like in a few minutes, WTF! Yes! "they"
the production-house promised more robots but, not more screen time for them. "I" the writer
was discourage by the lack of robot wars...


Even with that, "I" the writer enjoyed the movie & will go for the IMAX version next week
or so. "I" the writer gives this movie 3.5/5. NUFF SAID!



quote of the day!
What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother.
-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- Agent Simmons

7 comments:

metalpanda said...

o, watch again o on IMAX? haha, seem not bad, i m going to watch next week~ =]

"I" the writer said...

Yes, Mr.Bay said that there will be more scenes on IMAX plus Prime will be 1:1 scale...

Anonymous said...

Bro, where u going to watch the Imax version? the only Imax i know was the one on the top of Times Square but that one the contract with Imax already expired. Now it is just a big screen. not the Imax version.

Jack

"I" the writer said...

YO! Dude! Its been a long time! I didnt know that they closed...but in they still promote it on cinemaonline website, they showed the show times. Have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Bro! They really have change already. No more IMAX. They even change the name of the cinema to COSMO'S WORLD Theme Park Theatre. IMAX contract with them already end earlier this year. Even though they are still showing the movie there but it's not the IMAX version. Just the normal version. dont get cheated by them.

Jack

Anonymous said...

Bro! They really have change already. No more IMAX. They even change the name of the cinema to COSMO'S WORLD Theme Park Theatre. IMAX contract with them already end earlier this year. Even though they are still showing the movie there but it's not the IMAX version. Just the normal version. dont get cheated by them.

Jack

"I" the writer said...

Thanks man! Your well informed. Times Square bastards!