A must for every female! Well, for me anyway ;) As "I" the writer is a "cute girl"
freak! The Japanese were asked to rank the most commonly perpetrated techniques
for appearing cute, came up with a list which might well double or triple as a "how
to feign being a schoolgirl" ranking.
Those looking to appear cute or wishing to dissect the carefully honed techniques
of the Japanese maiden of cuteness may find the list instructive.
1. Pretend you don’t get dirty jokes
2. Look at him cutely with upturned eyes
3. ♡Use lots of emoticons and deco-characters in your mails♡ (´・ω・｀)
4. Speak to him with your voice at a higher than normal pitch
5. Smile quietly after nonchalantly telling him what troubles you
6. Coordinate light pink and white
7. Make sure you have plenty of forelock
8. Speak at a leisurely pace
9. Doubtfully lean your head to one side when asking a question
10. Cover your mouth when laughing
Some other behaviors that did not make the final cut include, standing pigeon toed,
hair fiddling, sticking out the tongue when messing something up, saying "yoisho"
when lifting objects up, and running up to small animals or children.
The term "burikko" (ぶりっ子), a cutesy, childlike woman considered the pinnacle of
feminine desirability by a significant subset of Japanese men (too much of anime?)
"I" know "I" like these type of "chick" just cause of that, but! my "kind" of gal probably
lives in the 1950's.
PLUS! Predators Sneak Peak
A quick tease of Predator 3, in the jungle yet again! YEAH! July '10 is the
year the hunt begins!