Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Movies of the Future!

Yo! Yo! Yo! It has been a while since "I" the writer blogged about my signature
movies of the future, it was not in February's post, that shows how busy "I"
the freakin' writer was, But! Now! "I" have moved out from that low salary,
worked me to the brick of death & used me like a junior person job. "I" will be
flexing my design talents in a better company just opposite me crib & will be
the able to go to XL-Shop, get movie tickets for night shows & will get to
wash me eyes with cute chicks every "freakin'" day! How happy "I" am to
get such a job!


Enough of that! Behold! Movies of the future!


Vampire Hunter D goes live!
YES! Another anime set to hit the LIVE silver screen, this time it is gonna be
produced by the creator of the Resident Evil a.k.a. Biohazard video game series.





The Crow hits the Re-Start button!
Blade director Stephen Norrington, has confirmed this! Plus the script is already
completed & will probably start shooting this summer...meaning around June.




The crow is a cult classic, its based on James O'Barr's original self-produced
'80s comic book, "The Crow" was the basis of the 1994 Alex Proyas movie
starring Brandon Lee & went on to spawn 3sequels.



Hopkins describes Odin in Thor
The devilish Dr.Hannibal takes a complete U-turn as Anthony Hopkins plays Odin,
the leader of gods in Thor. Here's how he describes his character.

"He's a stern man. He's a man with purpose," he said. "I play the god who banishes
his son from the kingdom of Asgard because he screwed up. He's a hot-headed,
temperamental young man --- probably a chip off of the old block -- but I decide
he's not really ready to rule the future kingdom, so I banish him. I'm harsh and my
wife complains and I say, 'That is why I'm king.' He's ruthless, take-it-or-leave-it.
Women are much more forgiving; men are not so forgiving. I know in my life, my
karma is, 'If you don't like it, tough, move on.' And I move on. I'm a little like Odin
myself."

Get ready to be hammed down by the god of thunder May 6, '11.


Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer 2
Try not to sleep this April...1,2 Freddy's coming for you...



The Karate Kid Trailer 2



Ninja Scroll gets the "Live Action Movie Adaptation"
Yes! Yet another classic anime movie will be polluted by the minds of the U.S.
Ninja Scroll, also known as Jubei Ninpucho, under Warner Brothers. The scriptwriter
will be the same man who wrote for the Watchmen movie, Alex Tse. You better
make it good bub'!



Joe says that there is an Avengers script!
Other then Facebook, peeps cant get enough of Twiter as well. Here's what Marvel
Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada tweets on Tuesday:.


"Definition of "goose bumps." Pressing enter and watching a screenplay entitled
"AVENGERS" come out of my printer.

It's official, I have the greatest job in the world."

Marvel Studios & Paramount Pictures will unleash The Avengers on May 4, '12.


Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Trailer 2




FIGURES - coming to a store near you!












































No comments: