Friday, 3 September 2010

Top 10 Anime Characters You’d Like Be Your Friend

Good mornin' boys & girls, today Mr. "I" will supply a ranking of the top 10
anime characters
Dengeki readers would like to befriend:.

1. Doraemon (Doraemon)
My opinion - A robot with almost every gadget in his pocket, HELL YEAH!


2. Yui (K-ON!)
My opinion - A cute girl with a spirit to rock on, hmm..maybe...just cause she's cute


3. Touma (Index)
My opinion - Nah!


4. Youhei (Clannad)
My opinion - Who?


5. Koyomi (Bakemonogatari)
My opinion - My ghost problems will be gone like "Chipsmore"


6. General Vamp (Tentai Senshi Sun Red)
My opinion - Who?


7. Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
My opinion - My MASTER!


8. Pikachu (Pokémon)
My opinion - An electric dog, maybe


9. Konata (Lucky Star)
My opinion - My perfect girl!

10. Hideki Hinata (Angel Beats!)
My opinion - Who?

No comments: