Thursday, 30 September 2010

Melaka

Feelin' like hitting the "re-start" button on life, this song came up & its been on
replay over & over in my mind...



"I"
think I'll go to Melaka...

"I"
think I'll start a new life,

"I"
think I'll start it over,where no one knows my name,

I'll get out of Kuala Lumpur, I'm tired of the people,
"I"
think I'll open a game shop or just an online store...

"I"
think I'll go to Melaka,

"I"
think that I'm just tired

"I"
think "I" need a new town, to leave this "shit" all behind...

"I"
think "I" need a new start, I'm so tired of this life,

"I"
hear it's nice during Christmas, the Portuguese settlement has some nice food... oh yeah!

Melaka...
where no one knows my name...
yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...

Yeah Melaka...

Where no one knows my name.


Modified from Augustana's Boston