Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Nursery Rhymes

A set of awesome Nursery Rhymes illustrations created by Philip Tseng.











In this age & era, where have all the nursery rhymes gone? "I" do not see kids
singing about Humpty Dumpty or Hey Diddle Diddle, "I" hear kids singing...


"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts..."

or

"California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top..."

Even my co-worker's kid was asked to sing "Jack & Jill went up the hill", she said "dont
ask me to sing
little kid's songs!"
& she's only 5! Its kinda cute seeing her sing grown-up
song but "I" just get a feeling that kids these days are trying too hard to act like adults. They
are missing out on all the fun & enjoyment of being a normal carefree kid...just my 2cents...



PLUS! Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Preview
A prequel to Kingdom Hearts & the english version is gonna be out soon!


No comments: