Sunday, 16 May 2010

What if!? Super Mario Bros. was made in '10











Thank the heavens that Mario on the "micro genius" was not like this, "I"
would have been a freaking scholar if the creators made the "short fat plumber"
this complicated.



PLUS! Sesame Street: Andrea Bocelli's Lullabye To Elmo
Andres's voice is simply heavenly even singing a bed time song...





BONUS! The Secret Warriors Enter The Heroic Age!
He may no longer be Captain America, but Steve Rogers still upholds
the
justice system by kickin' it with his long time war pal, Nick Fury.
As the
dawn of The Heroic Age draws near, the Howling Commandos
prepares to face their biggest battle yet!

These interconnecting covers tells a history story by itself, arc starts
at
Secret Warriors #17!





FIGURES - coming to a store near you!


























quote of the day!
I'd do it again you know? Us, you, me the kids, all of it. I'd do it again.
I'd choose you every time.

-Phil Foster- Date Night

2 comments:

Soon Jeremy said...

It's 2am and I'm LOL-ing at the Elmo video XD no doubt Andrea's voice was.....THE BOMB! Awesome~

"I" the writer said...

Doesn't it just put you to sleep too ;)