Thursday, 27 May 2010

G-Shock & Heroes Cross-Over!

DAMN! G-Shock! Are you still alive? "I" thought you had faded away with time. Ah!
Those were the good ol' days where "I" used to ask me "mummy" to buy me 1 of
you & she got me a cheap imitation version. The fun of just dropping you for the
heck of it & seeing you bouncing off the floor just to prove to me pals', "see it
doesn't get spoil" & my "naive" buddies will go WAAAAA!
Ah! The days of being
a kid is just marvelous!


So "I" see you back, but! This time with a few new hero themes, good on ya mate.
"I" the writer proudly present to you, Limited Edition G-Shosh Hero watches.

















PLUS! Handshaking Event
The show "I" can watch for hours on YouTube, but with the
Morning Musume cast of course.


3 comments:

Kelvin said...

I only had a Baby G before.

Vicky 刘宁 said...

Hey i'm wearing one G-shock now.. haha. my friend said It looks like power ranger's watch. Go go power ranger!

"I" the writer said...

Kel:. Isnt Baby-G for chicks ;)
Vicky:. Ah! the days of Power Rangers...How lovely...