Saturday, 22 May 2010

Transformers 3 updates!

Just for Ajif! Some sneak teasers & shocking revaluation about these huge alien bots 3rd film.



Yeah dudes, the rumors are freaking true! You wont see Ms.Fox in Transformers 3.
Will she even appear? Will a huge foot crush her puny head? Or will her character
just fade away? Who knows, right?


So moral of the story, dont ever compare your director to Hitler. A search for Sam's
new smoking love interest begins, new candidates such as Gemma Arterton from The
Prince of Persia,




Bar Rafaeli,


Miranda Kerr,


& Brooklyn Decker...


are front-runners for replacing Ms.Megan Fox. Oh boy! Being Sam "nerd-boy"
Witwicky has its advantages huh. It would seem that "swimsuit models" are
Michael Bay's way of saying, "a nerd can get a hot chick too".


They're Targeting Humans! Run homos, runs! Mr. Shia LaBeouf reports that,
in Transformers 3, a lot of dead humans bodies will be laid on the ground!


"When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did,"
he said. "There were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was
gone... we got lost. We tried to get bigger. Mike [director Michael Bay]
went so big that it became too big, and I think you lost the anchor of
the movie."


He added: "You lost a bit of the relationships. Unless you have those
relationships, then the movie doesn't matter. Then it’s just a bunch of
robots fighting each other."


Of Transformers 3, he added: “There's going to be a lot of death,
human death” as “this time they're targeting humans".


Crash & Burn! A spy cam on the scene of Transformers 3.




"The guy that drove the truck is some old guy who drive's a Shelby Mustang so he
must get paid well"



PLUS! Turtles of 2011?
"I" the writer knows that "realism" is the main player for movies,
but isnt this taking it a bit too far?






FIGURES - coming to a store near you!


















































quote of the day!
I'd do it again you know? Us, you, me the kids, all of it. I'd do it again.
I'd choose you every time.

-Phil Foster- Date Night

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice pics in the beginning =P

Kelvin said...

I wanna to be that teddy bear T T

"I" the writer said...

Ken & Kel:. Nice to see you peeps enjoyin' me update ;)

Vicky 刘宁 said...

wooo, I miss Fox!! Love the pictures! :D

"I" the writer said...

Oh! Yet another surprise from you ;)