was about a freaking good way to get the conversation going with the opposite sex
yield up some at first glance very sensible sounding advice.
1. Balance "aizuchi" (making encouraging utterances like "I see," "mmm,"
& "ah" to keep conversation moving and affirm that you are listening) with
2. Express an interest in their hobbies.
3. Be sure to adopt a sympathetic posture.
4. Search for shared experiences to talk about.
5. Try to engender an "at home" atmosphere.
6. Incorporate stuff about their home town into the conversation.
7. Praise their dress or possessions.
8. Follow through on any self-deprecatory comments.
9. Always ask questions at the end of a conversation.
10. Lightly ask for advice on something.
At the very bottom of approaches favored was "play games together on your phones,"
a perhaps understandably shunned pastime indeed...
When the results were split by gender, the 1st items were also ranked all but the same,
not entirely surprisingly suggesting there may well be some common perceptions of how
to get a good conversation going between the sexes.
FIGURES - coming to a store near you!
DAMN! Hope its with the mask!
quote of the day!
What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks
'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '
-Andrew Ryan- Bioshock