Saturday, 6 February 2010

My Final Fantasy 13 Special Edition!

Yes! "I" the writer has finally "freaking" obtain PS3, plus! It's a Final Fantasy 13
DAMN! Special Edition! After months of delay its finally here! But! "I" chose not to
take the game, why? "you" the reader may ponder. Well cause "I" cant read Japanese
bubs', so how am "I" gonna get the secret weapons & summons? "I" will patiently
wait till this game is released in March.


Till then there are many other games for me to catch up on, Metal Gear 4, Devil May
Cry 4, Resident Evil 5 (waiting for the Gold edition), Dead Space & Bayonetta.

Check out how "beautiful" this baby is lookin', the box has its own "lightning" feel to it.



"I" was told that this is the only white PS3 out there, & its currently 1 of the
cheapest 250 gig system. DAMN!




Now all "I" have to buy is my very own HDTV for a truly "orgasmic"
gaming experience.




PLUS! Microsoft Ends Xbox Live Service!
Believe it folks! PC super-powered company, Microsoft has declared that it
"closing shop" on its original Xbox Live service worldwide in April.


No actual reason is given but could this be the end of X-Box as we know it?



BONUS! Smallville - Absolute Justice New Promo
Where is it!? Cant wait for this! DAMN!





FIGURES - coming to a store near you!

































No comments: