Wednesday, 11 March 2009

More! Dragon Ball : Evolution clips

It's Thursday! you all (Malaysia) know what that means, new movie day!
Today is the premier or Dragon Ball Evolution. "I" the writer bought my
ticket yesterday & will proceed to the cinema at 9.20pm. "I" the writer
will be wearing my orange gi with the KAME logo, be on a look out. We in
Asia will be seeing in 1st, as for the U.S they will only get the pleasure to
see this movie next month. Here are more clips to get your "hands jerking
off"
ENJOY the updates Ulti-Fans!


Gokou meets Bulma


Yamcha's trap


Gokou Vs Gohan


There is a last clip but that shows Gohan's death.
If you guys want a spoiler well...here you go!



Exiles
A new chapter in the world of time traveling
.



FIGURES - coming to a store near you!






















































quote of the day!
I thought we'd be together only in death.
-Slumdog Millionaire- Latika

No comments: