3 words..."It was ok"
- Gokou is a lover boy!? he should have been a younger boy.
- Yamcha has a Texas/Cowboy cool way of talking!
- Oozau is without a tail? & only appears during a blood moon.
- San Goku?
- They should have done the Red Ribbon saga like in Dragon Ball 10th Anniversary special.
- Movie time was way too short.
- Why were they trying to rush it?
- Chi Chi shined cause of her figure & her cleavage?
- Muten Roshi still remained a pervert as he is.
- Good try at the Capsules. - Bulma Brief?
- Mai? wheres Pilaf? - Piccolo's right hand man is Oozaru?
- There an extra ending! Wait for 5mins or so.
- Funny style to get an energy wave & an enchantment to summon Shen Long?
- Temple priest created the Dragon Ball!? What the F++k!
- The effects were cool!
- Goku & Roshi are funny.
- Chi Chi should get her own movie!
- Piccolo is a bad ass! but his minions were weak.
- Bulma & Yamcha having a funny way of talking.
- They rushed the storyline.
- Overall I liked the movie for the effects.
There you have it folks. My 2 different views on the movie. This is my
personal experience in the cinema. After the movie, almost the whole
cinema shouted & cried! Was the movie that bad? It was the cries &
moans of fans! "I" the writer wonder if this is happening after every
DBE movie hmmmm...
"I" the writer stares at the night moon & wonders if Hollywood will re-make
Dragon Ball like the way its suppose to be or will it be a continuing saga for
screaming fans? Good bye Son Gokou or San Goku!
FYI: FANTASTIC FOUR is getting a re-boot!
They're planning to reboot the franchise completely - new cast, new story,
new everything! It's gonna be darker too.
Jake Gyllenhaal is the Prince!
quote of the day!
The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all
living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
-Star Wars- Obi-Wan