Tuesday, 3 March 2009

The Evolution of Ken & Ryu

The 2 biggest name is the world of Capcom, this is their evolution through the years.
They have been through the up's & down's of their "entertainment" fight career. They
shine their level best on the gaming industry but on the Silver screen they are pulled
through the mud of Hollywood. Why? well blame the Damn Van Damme! cast'ed as the
great Guile.


These 2 are the easiest to use characters on what ever console you have. Personally "I"
the writer is starting to like Ken better as used to Ryu. Ken's level 3 Shippu Jinrai Kyaku is
the best & kicks a$$! Here are sprites of their evolution! Plus the usual updates.



Bulked up Street Fighter IV versions.


Grand Theft Auto
goes to China Town & the DS damn!



Dragon Ball : Evolution
"Let me show you my ball" & the 14/17 we can't wait to see movies
on Entertainment weekly.
Watchmen is of course No.1


FIGURES - coming to a store near you!

















































quote of the day!
[about Gloria] She took me below deck for forty-five minutes.
I have no bodily fluids left in me.

-Wedding Crashers- Jeremy Grey

No comments: