Tuesday, 24 February 2009

A good night stolen...

"I" the writer was invited to an event that "I" the writer has never experience before,
it was the
Singer-songwriter performance on the 22nd of Feb 2009 in the "to be closed
down"
actors studio Bangsar.


To bid farewell to the BSC stage, a couple of performance were held in their memory. "I"
the writer was extinguish by the crowd of people that showed up. To imagine that "I" the
writer was the only 1 that had no idea such a place even excited! The singer-songwriter
shows were great with local talent, young & old. The 1st set was filled with jokes, humor
& curse words! To think that they would allow such profanities on the Malaysian stage!
DAMN! The musicians were equip with a guitar & a short life story before they stand in
the spotlight. "I" the writer must say that it was an experience to keep.


As the show goes on the grow of the 2nd set came it, "I" the writer must say that they
tried they level but it was not as well performed as the 1st set. The 1st guy had his words
screwed up but stole the show back with his last "made up song" The crowd clap'ed their
hearts out with the hilarious lyrics.


The night was not over when "I" the writer went for some beverages at DOME with his
fellow creative mates as we talked about "Indigo" children, creatures for the stars &
ghostly figures. "I" the writer would soon discover that all this creative mood would be
stolen by a few more beverages at the club. YES! "I" the writer is ashamed to admit that
"I" the writer was molested by a half drunk girl who thought "I" the writer was 16 years
old! DAMMIT! "I" the writer now understand how the molested girls feel like. It feels like
you got soild. They should make a group for men about this sort of thing. "I" the writer
feels so ashamed...Updates...


Fullmetal Alchemist Returns
Re-drawn, movies in the U.S are being re-made. Maybe the Japanese
are doing the same with their toons. Making a magical appearance on
April 5th, 2009.




Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen


Finally we get to see what Jetfire looks like...
Hmm, how will he be an Autobot?



Part of Devastator, with devastation punch!



FIGURES - coming to a store near you!

Will The Joker get no rest? Are they just exploiting him way to much?



Battle for the Mr.Universe!


Now that just creepy...













Jack? The man who returned? The returned man?
















OHHHHH! "I" the writer just cum'ed...



You can be my angel any day....







The Dark Knight returns yet again....







quote of the day!
I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life there is one that matters most.
It is the trail of a true human being. I think you are on this trail and it is good to see.

-Dances with Wolves- Kicking Bird

No comments: