Thursday, 3 June 2010

The Amazing World of Coca Cola

Yet another fun filled infographic, enjoy!



Cant see? Well, "click" to enlarge, duh!



PLUS! Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions Villains Trailer
After this game was announced, "I" feel like reading Spider-Man Nior,
should have bought it when "I" had the chance....sigh...





BONUS! Nostalgic TV - Johnny Bravo
The good ol' days of cartoon Network...




FIGURES - coming to a store near you!


Sic Mini!








But then again Revoltech, your toy monsters are awesome!











Is it me of do "I" see worms coming outta her?










What a shocker! Yet another BumbleBee!





Hmmmm....sexy....



Venom + T-Rex = A stroke of genius!




It's ok Revoltech, "I" will wait for the Figma version...





quote of the day!
Feed me, if you dare.
-Puss in Boots- Shrek Forever After

No comments: