Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Micah's - Building Influence Online

Who used to watch Tech TV? That was 1 of the most informative channel for
tech-geeks like myself, 1 of my most watched shows was "Call for Help". Chris
Pirillo would take calls from peeps who had difficulties with their P.C, it was
done freaking live! On the spot! He the Pirillo would help them solve it. That
is the secret of my knowledge on PC stuff. I was all thanks to Chris.

But then, it was cut off! WTF! "I" the freaking writer lost my knowledge sourced
input!
But! Now! "I" found him again, this time on the "YOUTUBE" YEAH! "I"
still follow his daily updated show/tips on PC/tech related stuff.

Here's a most delighting post that he made recently, "I" think that its a geek-convention.
How freaking freakishly cool is that! You want to be the popular kid online? Well here's
Micah Baldwin way of doing it. Behold!




PLUS! Top 10 RPGs well, according to RPG Fans of course
Well yet another Top 10 list, check out who's the new Letterman huh.
This time "I" the freaking writer has proof! This is a cut-out of "The Top 10 List"




1. Final Fantasy X
2. Dragon Quest III
3. Final Fantasy VII
4. Persona 4
5. Kingdom Hearts II
6. Dragon Quest IX
7. Tales of the Abyss
8. Dragon Quest V
9. Chrono Trigger
10. Fallout 3


DAMN! Who ever knew that FF10 would top the list! "I" the freakin' writer
thought that FF7 was more "awesomer" But! This is the final verdict so says
"the RPG fans"


quote of the day!
Okey-dokey.
-21 Jump Street- Off. Tom Hanson #2

No comments: