Tuesday, 20 January 2009

1 Year Anniversary

Hooray! Its already 1 year since my WWW has been online & what a wonderful
year it has been for this blog. Even though it has its up & downs but this blog is
still going strong! "I" the writer will keep doing what "I" the writer do best at
updating my web-crib until "I" the writer sees his 6 foot underground coffin!


When "I" the writer read my 1st post. Reading my 1st post brought back memories
on how shitty my writing was, but have improved with stories from my 2 nerdy mates,
updates from the entrainment world & a little article. In my 1st post "I" the writer
mentioned that "I" the writer wrote that "I" the writer will post
all kinds of stuff including
flooding this WWW with girls. Since "I" the writer wrote that,
"I" the writer has not keep
that promise. Behold Ulti-Fans! Cosplay girls!






















































quote of the day!
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really,
ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

-Zoolander- Derek Zoolander

No comments: