Friday, 19 December 2008

PSP's gonna rock my world!

After a few months of buying my PSP, "I" the writer found that PSP had been
running out
of games to play. A small library of games & most of the "nice"
games was on DS.
F++K! "I" the writer was thinking "Why did "I" the writer
ever bother of buying PSP in the 1st place"
"I" the writer used my PSP for
mostly old PS1 games & just to fill in my gap of time
while waiting for certain
friends at the petrol station.


Now! Now is the time for my PSP to shine! With this year Tokyo Game Show.
The released
a tone of new games for the PSP, just to share with you Unlimited-Fans
on what Square has
to offer. It's looking pretty sweet!

Final Fantasy Agito XIII



Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep


The 3rd Birthday


FIGURES






















quote of the day -
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the
morning and I piss excellence.

-Talladega Nights : The Ballad of Ricky Bobby- Ricky Bobby

No comments: