Saturday, 19 July 2008

Who watchers the god damned Batman?

The "God damned Batman" in The Dark Knight. What can I say? I totally loved this version of
the "God damned Batman" It was always night time and the humors were totally sarcastic or
your life depended on it. Christopher Nolan's version of Batman made Tim Burton's Batman look
like a walk in the park. This defines what the Dark Knight suppose to mean. It was totally a dark
movie. Batman was always in the center of everything and always in a "pinch". He even wanted
to give up being "The god damned Batman", that's how good the Joker was. Even though it was
2 and a half hour flick, "I" the writer was totally clued to my seat and was excited on knowing
what was gonna happen next. "I" the writer liked the pencil joke, that's my personal favorite.


Smile Joker! your the star! The Joker out-shined the "God damned Batman" His character
was totally awesome. He was a psycho-path, maniac, genius, funny man and not to mention
a cosplayer. I totally loved how his tricks played Commissioner Gordon and Batman. They were defenseless and almost turned on each other. Now that what I call "mind jokes". However the
"God damned Batman" wasn't so fortunate to shine. I just hate how he speaks when in "Dark
Knight"
mode. You don't sound macho or scary doing that voice, you sound like you need
"Strepsils"
. I would say, even the gadget's out-shine the Batman. Joker stole the show this time
and if there's another Batman movie with the Joker, he will steal the spotlight yet again. Too
bad Heath Ledger had to "kick the bucket".

Dear Harvey Dent, the light of Gotham. I can't believe he played a major role in this film, I thought
he was gonna be a small timer. He was the all round good guy. Then snapped? Guess even a
saint has their limits huh?
From my view I liked Caine, he has the best lines of the movie. All
of his moral guide
s were somehow moving and made a lot of sense. His cocky "told you so"
was the best among all. "I" the writer had a good time watching the "god damned Dark Knight".
This was a thumbs up for me besides "Iron man". If the 3th Batman movie emerges, they better
hell
measure up to this Batman movie. Anyone noticed a hint, did Fox say cat?


Trailer Time!
Who watches the Watchmen!?



Official Dragon Ball poster from Japan
1st look st the orange gi!




quote of the day -
The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming!
-The Dark Knight- Harvey Dent

No comments: