Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Connie Talbot

Here is one of the most sweetest little girl "I" the writer had ever seen, Her name is Connie
Talbot.
One of my friends forward a video of her on "Facebook", "I" the writer thought it was
gonna be some boring old reality/contest show. "I" the writer was dead wrong. "I" the writer
instantly fell in love with her sweet voice and the "cutest-toothless" 6 year old sweetheart
smile. She can really sing. Even the mean Simon Cowell even praised her 3 times, she even
made the judges pour down tears of joy.
"I" the writer knows that she is gonna make it big
some day and hopes that she remains a sweetheart. Please don't turn into Britney or some
other Hollywood slut.
She is so adorable that "I" the writer had to share this. Enough talk,
here are her 3 videos.









quote of the day -
Just smile and shut up.
-America's Sweethearts- Gwen

No comments: