Friday, 11 July 2008

Dragon Ball Updates

Well as most of you guessed it, I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan. "I" the writer has been following
the series and collecting its toys since "I" the writer was in grade school. The first encounter
with this Amazing series was when a Japanese transfer student was obviously transferred to
my school and we became instance friends. It was like a spark is needed to light a fire so to
speak. He introduce me to these crazy haired characters and mind blowing battles scenes. "I"
the writer was speechless and started flowing these wacky yet brutal characters. My 1st Dragon
Ball comic book was in Japanese, so being the fool "I" the writer was, "I" the writer asked my Japanese friend to translate the words and tell me what was going on. Damn! it was good. It was
like loosing your virginity to the girl you seriously loved and not someone you had a crush on or
you liked just to get into her pants. It was like "I" the writer was made to love and adore the
Dragon Ball series. At that instance "I" the writer fell in love and will forever be in love with
"Dragon Ball". Even though the series has ended but "I" the writer will always watch the cartoons
and the movies like "I" the writer was watching it for the 1st time.
Here are some updates about
the world of Dragon Ball.


First Image From Dragon Ball Special.



This new special is an original story created by the man himself, Akira Toriyama!


Dragon Ball Live Action.
Here are some new, very unbelievable and funny costume scans from Jumps SQ’s
August issue.












And Bulma's huge bike preview.



Not to mention a revealing in better quality what the ‘Fullum Assassins’ look like.




A Teaser finally.
The Director of Promotion confirmed to me that the Teaser/Trailer is set to release in Japan
within the next two months, i’m not entirely sure which month, but there is definitely a teaser
to come.



quote of the day -
I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster. (To Freeza)
-Dragon Ball Z- Son Gokou

No comments: