Friday, 8 August 2008

Wonder Festival 2008!

It's that time of year again my "otaku" friends. The WF is here and it has a tone of goodies
for the boys....maybe for the girls (if your swigging the other way) as well, the event that
displays figures for different anime and manga series. "I" the writer wish to be at that festival
in the near future, just being there would make me drool all day long with all the perverted
figures just waiting to be owned. As "I" the writer used to say and will say it again, "all
fictional
girls look better". ENJOY!

























































































DRAGON BALL LIVE ACTION UPDATE!

Cici is a cheerleader? DAMN! and sequel name reveled?



Another mobile video...




quote of the day -
I don't like it! It smells girly!
-Yu Yu Hakusho- Kuwabara

No comments: