Thursday, 28 August 2008

Movie & Series Galore!

Facebook : The Movie
Yes! you heard me right, facebook is coming out with it's own movie. "I" the
writer was shocked when "I" the writer heard the news from a reliable source.
It's gonna be done by Aaron Benjamin Sorkin. The same guy that brought you A
Few Good Men, The Rock, Schindler's List & Charlie Wilson's War just to name a
few. Here's what he told NY Mag :


"I've just agreed to write a movie for Sony and producer Scott Rudin about how
Facebook was invented. I figured a good first step in my preparation would be finding
out what Facebook is, so I've started this page. (Actually it was started by my
researcher, Ian Reichbach, because my grandmother has more Internet savvy
than I do and she's been dead for 33 years.)
"


Heroes Season 3 Preview


Buffy The Vampire Slayer : Animated Series


I am Iron Man FX!


Figures Update!











quote of the day -
I don't read the script. The script reads me.
-Tropic Thunder- Kirk Lazarus

No comments: