Saturday, 19 January 2008

New toys for the day

Well as all my friends know that I'm a toy freak, guess might as well tell the world.
My blog is gonna preview and review some of the toys that I think i worth looking
at and some that is my personal favorite..Lets just start of with some
toy previews..

1st of Revoltech G1 Starscream, from the animated Transformers series.

2nd Revoltech G1 Rodimus Prime or Hot Rod or the Japanese calls it Hot Rodimus,
from the
animated Transformers series. Comes with an extra head with the shades.



3th To Heart 2 - Lucy Maria Misora action figure. (I never own her but will buy
her
1 day)

4th Waga Mama Capriccio 1/8 PVC Figure - Melisa Seraphy (Reissue)
Finally a Reissue!
I can finally buy her.

5th My final toy preview, Venom VS Spiderman, I dont know
what company this is from
but I know its from Japan. Its looking
pretty good.


Quote of the day -
Do or do not, there is no try -Master Yoda- star wars

1 comment:

Zool said...

c'mon dude~! Sell me some of your babes! i'll take good care of 'em... i promise!