Tuesday, 22 January 2008

New Stuff....yet again...

I been cracking my mind on what to post, Now I know this blogging stuff ain't easy and there I was teasing my friend on updating his blog every time. Well all jokes on me huh.. My interest is toys and always has been toys..so here is another toy update..

DragonBall Z new gashapon series, this is what I have been waiting for..Yeah!!

















New to the Gashapon world is Sky girls..Im watching the anime, am at episode 10, cute looking girls in robot suits. What else could you ask for?
New to the Revoltech world is..............Street Fighter!! Looks nice and all but who the hell is those other 2 characters?? where are they from? Dont tell me Street Fighter 4??
Ah Haruhi...1 of my most liked anime and toys...cause its cute and thats all that matters..Here she is in a Gothic cosplay...


Finally...toy of the day..from To Heart 2 series and I dont know who the hell she is but, how could you not like this girls..common be serious..a girl is glasses. How I wish there was a girl like this on Earth..or even in this Universe or in a multiverse somewhere out there.





















Surprise!! Just found out a new and cool Action Figure this morning. Ironman 1st version 1/6 scale figure..Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

quote of the day -
I saw it! It's alive! It's huge! -Party guest - Cloverfield Trailer

No comments: