Sunday, 23 January 2011

3 years & 3 days!

Yeap, that's how "freaking" long my blog has been on-line, & what a ride it has been!
This blog has been through hell & back, from my frequent update on figures to my
moaning annoying life stories, my unlimited spot is my diary~cough journal ~cough
to the world & beyond.


To my amazement, most 50% plus of my readers come from US & A! & the other 30%
from U.K! Amazing! Who knows, "I" maybe an online celebrity over these 2 countries!
HAHAHAHAHA!
"I" the writer thanks you white people for supporting & reading my blog!
Excelsior!


So with all said & done, "I" will somehow continue to find the strength in me to keep
on talking trash, & keep up guys posted on the world of nerdie'ness! Nuff Said!



PLUS! Mini Movies of the Future!
Dredd
Karl Urban suits up & keeps on rollin'. This
full suited judge is riding his signature, high-tech
Lawmaster bike in the "a city where judges rule" Mega-City One. Too the looks of it,
its an post apocalyptic era.



OOO - Den-O - All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Rider
The 1st poster release of this all rider epic! This movie's lead stars, Kamen Rider OOO,
Den-O & the original, Kamen Rider #1. DAMN! The world! Why cant the Malaysia's
"movie control people" show this movie here! Curses!



X-Men: First Class
New images of the franchise that has been rebooted, to the dawn of its 1st class.
Hope that this movie will live up to its predecessor, Origins!


Yup, it puzzles me too, Professor X had hair?





BONUS! Square Enix updates
With such bad reviews from game critics & gamers alike, Square Enix

announces Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 & Xbox 360 this '11!


They hope to make this 13 work? With sexy dressed females!? "I" wonder...


On another note, Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy is gonna be released with
all new features & added characters! Lightning (FFXIII), Tifa Lockheart (FFVII), Kain
Highwind (FFIV), Laguna Loire (FFVIII), Vaan (FFXII), Gilgamesh (FFV), Prishe (FFXI) &
Yuna (FFX).




FIGURES - coming to a store near you!






























































No comments: