Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Transformers Animated Season 3

Transformers Animated didn't do so well as "I" the writer hoped it would, yeah there 
were G1 characters and the new toys did appeal to me but the show was OK. Didn't 
really have an impact to it, "I" the writer know that it was aim for a younger audience 
but it should also be for the "children of the 80's" like me (Yeah "I" the writer is that old). Transformers should really pump up the action instead of having lame jokes and less 
human villains. Here is a sneak plot preview of season 3.

1.  Season 3 will air spring 2009.
2.  Hasbro already has models of the whole Season 3 crew, including more Starscream 
    clones and re-paints.
3.  Wasp will return for Bumblebee in an episode.
4.  Shockwave will get exposed.
5.  You will see more of Cliffjumper and Ironhide in an episode.
6.  The Elite Guard will come back.PERMANENTLY (Including Blurr).
7.  Omega Supreme will be back.
8.  Constructicons will be back.
9.  Three Decepticons will switch to the Autobots.
10.  Wreck-Gar will be back.
11.  Constructicon toys coming soon as a Two-Pack Deluxe.
12.  In process of making more translucent figures like Optimus, Blitzwing, Megatron  
      and others.
13.  Swindle will be back.
14.  They are not sure if human villains will be back.



quote of the day -
I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude! 
-Tropic Thunder- Kirk Lazarus

No comments: