Tuesday, 2 September 2008

New Anime!

Here are some new Anime coming to a "torrent" near you.


Figures!
You all probably think that "I" the writer is a damn pervert for showing all
these kinda figures but wait...Isn't is a hobby? Isn't it just as millions of other
Anime fans both guys and girls collecting. Yes! There are other people like
me out there folks. Crazier and with a passion. "I" the writer just updates
this web space of mine to keep other "Otaku" homosepians like me up-dated.
"I" the writer just has 1 and 1 wish only......if the world would be filled with
these kinda girls. Yes! "I" the writer has said it a zillion times and maybe if
"I" the writer say it a few more, who knows....it might come true. You readers
must be thinking "IN YOUR HEAD!"


































quote of the day -
What is this? Where are we? Why did you bring me here?
Why are you l-locking the door? What are you..
-The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi- Asahina Mikuru

1 comment:

test said...

thx for dropping by . i hope u won't get nose bleed.