Monday, 15 November 2010

Top 10 Things A Girl Rather Not Share With Her Boyfriend

In Japan, the woman were questioned to rank the stuff they’d hide from their boyfriend,
came up a list of things "most" likely to give their man night"freaking"mares!


Bonus! A perfect crime to attract men to you boobs woman!
An inflatable Bra!
Press your way from A to E in no time.



1. I’m actually quite hairy (Where?)
2. My room’s a garbage dump
3. Without makeup I’m a different person (Aren't many girls doin' that?)

4. I can’t actually cook (No surprise)

5. I have quite a bit of debt…
6. There’s actually quite a bit of padding in my bra (Again, aren't many girls doin' that?)
7. All my accessories are gifts from my last boyfriend
8. I’m really not very good at saving money
9. I’m a closeted otaku (Then, come out! & lets have fun)
10. I sleep in some messed up positions (Cute'ness!)


Well, men aren't saints either, maybe there is a list out there for most terrible men,
once "I" get it, you can bet your stockings "I" will post it!



PLUS! Triple Dog
Why do "I" get a feeling that this may be based on "true events"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LIKE BOOBS TOO MUCH I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT BOOB BOOBS FOR SUCK