Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Movies Of The Future

Yeah..Yeah I know, me again. Well I am what they call "a boring person" so what the
heck? I write for the fun of it. Today my fellow
"readers" I'm gonna flood your mind with
movie coming out not so soon this year, maybe it will be out the next year or even the year
after that. Who knows? so I'm gonna stop with these pitiful so call
"introductions" lets get
on with the show...I mean reading....
hmmm....ahhh screw it!


So lets start with the bad, ok. The 1st official poster for Dragon Ball, tag line
"The Legend Comes To life". My comment like previous ones are, Gokou has a
fetish for MATURE WOMAN. I mean common man, why is Cici older? If the
girl in red was Cici, I would accept her. DAMMIT!





Next on the list is G.I Joe, 1 word..Awsome!



New posters for Frank Miller's The Sprite, starring Eva Mendes,
Scarlett Johansson, Jaime King and Sarah Paulson speak the lines
shown on their posters.
Look at the babes. I havent read The Sprite
comic book but it looks to have all the babes in it. Not to mention
a nice "Sin City" feel to it.



Corvette concept shot on the set of the new Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen.
Who might this be? Tracks? and.....



A whole new Bumblebee. A "SS" Camaro, it's the Z28. Damn! I cant wait till next year.



This is not gonna come out at the Silver Screen but it sure looks like "Villains" is
sure to top my list of
"must watch" this Fall. Introducing Bad A$$ Peter &
Oh damn! my Claire-bear has become a B***h! what is the world coming to?





quote of the day -
Being a good fiend is like being a good photographer.
You have to search for the right moment.

-Dragon Ball Z- Vegeta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dragonball .. hollywood version? hmm i think i will stick to my kungfu panda.

the sprite looks interesting because the poster looks interesting... ooh something like sin city? hopefully it's not violent.

villains?? milo looks cool and a hunk but why does hayden looked like constipated??

"I" the writer said...

Thanks for you comments. Well as for Dragon Ball, I really think its gonna be like a B grade move of something like Forbidden Kingdom. I still hate the Cici actress.

The Sprite is looking good. Also by 1 of my favorite comic book writer Frank Miller. I have high hopes for it.

Yeah all girls like Peter.. and all guys like Claire :)

Anonymous said...

" correction, zedd's claire bear, thank u "