Friday, 22 February 2008

Updates!!

Yet another day, A brand new day and Lady luck doesn't seem to shine her face
on me. Mark this date down folks, in Feb 22 2008 at
7.50 am. My car got its 1st
contact with a lorry, nothing major though.
Just a little scratch and a lil bump, but
DAMN!!! my poor car....I have to be thankful that its wasn't anything major.


Well life goes on right...so just have to think positive and move on,
Here are 2
games that I been waiting for and its finally gonna come out..but I don't have
the console to play them. Gotta start saving my money.


Presenting Final Fantasy viii-2, and
introducing the new and sexy Riona.























New Fatal Frame, its on the wii, and the girl is smoking cute.Hope they
release this on the PS3 also. The full title is Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse.

Although a two minute CG trailer was shown at the press conference,
Tecmo kept the specifics to itself. Kikuchi did reveal that the key words
for the game are "memory" and "moon," and "mask," and that the image color
for the game is yellow. He also stated that he believes the Wiimote and the
horror genre to be a perfect fit. Game will be release somewhere this Summer
in Japan.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like 3D, like Final Fantasy, my child too ...